Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Black Sesame Oil
About Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Black Sesame Oil
Wood-pressed black sesame oil is a time-tested and effective superfood. It's full of important antioxidants like lignans and sesamol and is comestible. Rajamudi's traditional wood pressing system ensures that no heat is produced and all the nutrients in the oil are complete.
- 100 natural, undressed, wood-pressed, chemical-free and healthy.
- 100 pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free, also a perfect oil for oil Pulling.
- The Wood-pressing system ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavour of sesame seeds are retained.
- Rich in vitamin E, which helps keep your skin strong and supple, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory parcels.
Did you know?
Black Sesame oil is one of the base products in over 90 Ayurvedic oil treatments. Sesame seed is storage of numerous nutrients and a symbol of substance and health in ancient myth. However, its topmost benefit is in balancing Vata.
It's known to enter the skin deeply, carrying its nutritional and soothing parcels. It's also a rich source of vitamin E (an antioxidant) and other nutrients like zinc, bobby, magnesium, calcium, iron and Vitamin B-6. These parcels give Aliment protection and detoxify damaged skin and hair.
Rajamudi Wood-pressed black sesame oil Operations:
Apply warm sesame oil directly onto your hair.
Mix in the equal corridor with neem oil to reap further benefits.
Mix with coconut oil for profound exertion.
Rajamudi Wood-pressed black sesame oil Benefits:
- Deeply conditions Aliment
- Vitamin E and B6
- Soothes stressed-out hair
- Calms the brain
- Rich source of vitamin E
- Decreases lipid per oxidation
- Good source of calcium
- Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory parcels
- Great for skin and hair care
- Rich in iron, it can ameliorate haemoglobin position.
Rajamudi Wood-pressed black sesame oiluses:
- Sauteing and stir-frying are stylish ways to use sesame oil, attributing to its low bank point.
- Noway use it for deep-frying.
- Make your pickles, subzi or wok-tossed idlis and other South Indian/ North Indian dishes.
- It goes well as a salad dressing and in Chinese and Korean dishes.
To buy Rajamudi Wood-pressed black sesame oil : Click ME!