How to cook Rajamudi Rice?
About Rajamudi Rice
Rajamudi Rice is exotic rice, once favoured maharajas and much sort after in courtly cuisine and royal kitchens. Now relegated in small pockets of cultivation, it deserves to be conserved and enjoyed. Rajamudi' s Rajamudi rice is flavourful and goes well with any Indian dish.
How to Cook Rajamudi Rice?
- Wash and Soak Rice for 30 minutes in clean water.
- Pressure cook 1 part of rice into 2 parts of water.
- On a high flame, cook for one whistle
- Lower flame.
- Cook for three more whistles.
- Enjoy your tasty and healthy Rajamudi Rice.
Benefits of Rajamudi Rice:
- High in zinc, helps the heart, improves immunity.
- Rich in dietary fibre.
- Low Glycemic Index.
- Rich in natural antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Nutrient information Per 100g:
Energy: 345 (kcal)
Protein: 7.94 g
Fat: 1.987 g
CHO: 78.99 g
Dietary fiber: 10.18 g
To Buy Authentic Rajamudi Rice, Please click here