Rajamudi Wood-pressed Safflower Oil
About Rajamudi Wood-pressed Safflower Oil
All the Oils at Rajamudi are uprooted using traditional wood-pressed fashion, precluding any heat generation in the process. The Oil-seeds are hand-picked and dried under the Sun and crushed in Wooden Ghani, and this Oil is kept in Sun for two days for the sediments to get settled. The refined seeds available in the request is home to a number of conditions as per colourful reports as 7-8 chemicals are used to make the Oil meliorated and filtered. We recommend using our cold-pressed Oils for cooking for stylish results. The coconut Oil can also be used as a hair Oil, and the sesame oil has a lot of ayurvedic benefits if cold-pressed.
Rajamudi Cold-Pressed SafflowerOil:
Free of chemicals and artificial preservatives, Rajamudi's Organic Safflower Oil comes with fantastic taste and flavour. We have uprooted these exquisite oils by using ancient wood-pressed technology. As no heating procedure is carried out, all nutrient contents are complete.
• All the Oils at Rajamudi are uprooted using traditional wood-pressed fashion, precluding any heat generation in the process.
• The oil-seeds are hand-picked and dried under the Sun and crushed in Wooden Ghani, and this Oil is kept in Sun for two days for the sediments to get settled.
• The machine-made largely reused oils in the request is home to a number of conditions as per colourful reports as 7-8 chemicals are used to make the oils meliorated and filtered. Therefore, cold-pressed Oils are healthier and delicious for cuisine and can be used for better results.
• Rajamudi's Cold-pressed Oils are made using ancient ways of Oil birth. As the heat generation is coming to a minimum, all nutrient contents are complete and aren't burned down.
• It's Organic, Cold-pressed, Chemical-free and Direct from fields to your Kitchen!
• Safflower Seeds are grown naturally, without any use of Chemicals in the pastoral granges of South India.
Process of rooting Wood-Pressed Safflower Oils
• Fresh Safflower Oil is uprooted from Organic and Sun-dried Safflower Seeds. These seeds are hand-picked by our growers before the birth of Oil.
• Using the ancient Cold-pressed ways, Oil is uprooted from Wooden Ghani at veritably low RPM ( Reels per nanosecond).
• As veritably low heat is generated in the birth process, all nutrient contents are complete and not burned down.
Benefits of Cold-Pressed Safflower Oil:
• Rajamudi's Cold-Pressed Oils have a natural taste and aroma and are full of nutrients and proteins. Diurnal consumption of it helps in keeping strong health. • It helps in guarding us against viral infections and also improves our impunity Power.
• It also helps in maintaining a strong and youthful heart.
Soothes Skin: The Oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may protect the skin. It also can be used to treat pimples and acne.
We work to develop & nurture a greener sense of purpose! In the process, we help our farmers follow sustainable husbandry practices & ensure that there's no use of chemicals, fungicides or diseases at any stage of the force chain, including storehouse & quilting.
Rajamudi – The Organic Store isn't just Food items but a complete Organic Lifestyle. We're a family of over 100 Growers (Indian Kisan) and numerous small scale Rural Women Self-Help Groups. We believe in furnishing our Guests with complete Organic and Edible particulars. Chemical-free and as Nature intended it to be!
About Safflower Plant:
The safflower is a thistle-like plant with red, yellow, or orange flowers. It measures up to 60 inches and is used to produce vegetable oil.
Native to rainy environments, the safflower plant contains around 15 to 20 seeds in each branch. One of the oldest crops in the world, the safflower plant, has been used for centuries.
Uses of Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Safflower Oil:
Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Safflower Oils for Hair:
Soothing Scalp Issues: By far, the biggest claim for safflower's use as a modern hair care product is the idea that it can soothe skin and thus ease potential scalp woes.
Hair Growth: Essential oils are often used to stimulate circulation beneath your skin, thereby helping improve blood flow to and around your scalp and thus encourage hair growth. Safflower oil can be used as a scalp massage oil to encourage hair growth as well.
Rejuvenates Hair: Safflower Oils gives your hair a young and strong look and feel.
Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Safflower Oils for Skin:
Treats Skin Disorders: Safflower oil is used to treat skin infections. It may also help reduce the risk of skin cancer. The Oil may also help accelerate wound healing.
Has Antimicrobial Properties: The Oil has good antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. It fights yeast, fungi, and bacteria that hinder wound healing.
Offers Nutritive Benefits: Safflower oil is often used in cosmetic products as an emollient. It is rich in oleic, linoleic, and omega-6 fatty acids. The high linoleic acid content improves skin appearance. It also keeps the skin from drying and flaking. Linoleic acid contains vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamin E helps improve skin health. Safflower oil helps treat essential fatty acid deficiencies and soothes irritated and abraded skin.
Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Safflower Oils for Cooking:
Rajamudi Cold-pressed safflower oil is a rich source of unsaturated fatty acid. For deep-frying monounsaturated rajamudi cold-pressed safflower oil is one of the best oils for the job.
Monounsaturated safflower Oil: You can use monounsaturated safflower oil for deep fry and stir-fries as it has a high smoking point. You can also use it for cooking vegetables and eggs and also to make French fries.
It can also be used for baking purposes. For example, any baked recipes that call for Oil.
To buy Rajamudi Wood-Pressed Safflower Oil : Click ME!