Our Wood-Pressed Safflower oil is a highly nutritious oil when added to a regular diet improves good cholesterol, stabilises sugar levels and may boost immunity. It is also an emollient oil that can be used to condition and soften hair and skin. It works as a moisturiser for the body and if used regularly, makes your skin smooth and even textured. When used on the hair it works as an effective conditioner. Safflower oil is ideal for treating dry sensitive skin and damaged hair. In foods, the safflower seed oil is used as a cooking oil..
- Our oil is 100% pure, cold-pressed, chemical-free, preservative-free, and healthy
- We use the best quality safflowers procured from highly ethical farmers in small batches, and each lot is physically verified for quality.
- Contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral & anti-inflammatory properties
- Better and healthier substitute for refined sesame oil as no chemicals and preservatives are used.
Safflower seed oil is used for high cholesterol, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, to prevent scarring, and for many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
- It provides instant energy as it is easily digestible, making it a healthy choice for kids, gym trainers, players, and yoga enthusiasts.