Organic aged Himalayan Basmati Rice by Rajamudi
All Natural and Fresh: Grown in the foothills of the Himalayan range, our 2 years aged premium brown Rajamudi basmati rice is of the best quality and taste. It is grown with utmost care preserving the wholesome taste and freshness.
Packed with Health: With unique processing facilities, our royal brown Rajamudi¬†basmati rice is packed with nutrients and is high in antioxidants. It is Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, and absolutely Vegan. Enjoy a tasty meal while giving back to nature every time.
Tastes Amazing: Enjoy the aromatic flavour and taste of basmati rice in your favorite rice dishes with an extra dash of nutrients in every spoon. It is free from cholesterol with a low glycemic index. Get healthier with every bite.
Directions:¬†Use 2 Cups water per 1 cup dry rice and Add 1 tsp oil or any seasoning if desired.
- Long grain rice that expands when cooked
- Aged up to two years to enhance and intensify its taste, bouquet, and cooking characteristics
- Aromatic with a slightly nutty flavour
- Naturally gluten-free
- Soak rice for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and drain water..
- Add water in a wide pot and heat on low uncovered.
- Once the water is at the level of the rice, cover the pot.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Prep Rice same as above.
- Use a microwave-safe dish or rice cooker. Heat for 15-20 minutes on medium heat covered. Serve hot.