Organic Moong Dal By Rajamudi Organics, We bring these pulses directly from the farmer with certified farms, Moong dal is one of the important commodities in every Indian kitchen. It's one of the earliest domesticated pulses, so it has a long history in India and has been cultivated since ancient times. It gives you a rich source of fiber, protein, iron, and vitamins A, C, E, and B1..
- Hygienically packed yellow moong dal which is free from impurities such as weevils and stones
- Naturally grown moong dal is a good source of protein and dietary fiber. It is low in fat and rich in potassium, calcium, and B complex vitamins.
- Easy to digest. Especially recommended for small children and when recovering from an upset stomach or any sickness. Cooked into soups, purees, khichri, and WADA.
- Its regular use during childhood, pregnancy, and lactation help one to get the required nutrition and promotes health.
- Free from Harmful Chemicals, Pesticides & No Additives.