Bucket Jaggery - Rajamudi organic bucket Jaggery | Rajamudi
RAJAMUDI brings to you the finest quality of Bucket Jaggery,
Jaggery from Rajamudi is made the traditional Organic way from sugarcane.
Jaggery is packed with calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus and even has trace amounts of zinc, copper, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin. In addition, studies suggest that Jaggery has B vitamins, some amounts of plant proteins and loads of phytochemicals and antioxidants. No wonder that eating Jaggery, especially during the winter season, has many potential benefits. The following are some health benefits you can garner by including more Jaggery into your diet..
- Vegan and Gluten-free Raw Jaggery. It is a Replacement for sugar cubes.
- It is an excellent source of iron, and hence it helps prevent iron deficiency and improves the haemoglobin levels in the blood.
- RAJAMUDI brings to you the finest quality Jaggery containing no chemical additive and made from organic sugar cane. This golden-brown delicacy is highly nutritious, delicious, and healthier than processed sugar and artificial sweeteners. It naturally contains iron, vitamins, and minerals and enhances the taste of tea, coffee, and other beverages.
- Rajamudi Organic Jaggery is a natural sweetener that's also a healthier alternative to refined white sugar. It is prepared from the sap or the juice of plants that contain a considerable amount of sucrose or sugar. This includes plants like sugar cane and particular palms like date palm and Palmyra. Traditional Jaggery is unrefined and non-distilled, so no chemicals are used in making it, and all the nutrients like magnesium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus are retained.
- Jaggery tastes like something between rich molasses and caramel toffee, rich brown or golden in colour. Although there are several types, the most popular and highly consumed form of Jaggery is sugarcane. Apart from being used in households as a sweetener and a flavouring agent, it is also used extensively in the food and beverage industry. For example, it is used in chocolates, candies, sorbets, traditional Indian health tonics, and syrups.
- Essential benefits of Jaggery include its ability to cleanse your body, act as a digestive agent, healthily sweeten your food, and provide good amounts of minerals. It is much more complex than refined sugar and therefore does not increase the sugar level in the blood very quickly. Instead, it provides energy slowly, over a more extended period. Although people with diabetes should avoid Jaggery, it is better than using sugar.
- For centuries in the Indian Subcontinent, sugar cane Jaggery has been used as a lung, throat, and respiratory tract cleanser and an additive to the local remedies for coughs and colds. So as you can see, having a good amount of Jaggery in the kitchen is essential for several reasons. First, Rajamudi Organic Jaggery Powder, made from Jaggery extracted from the most nutritious sugar canes, is highly nutritious & free from any chemicals.