Buy Niger oil - Wood-pressed Niger oil | Rajamudi
Niger plant seeds are smaller in size and black coloured. It bears a fairly thick, adherent seed coat and can be stored for up to a year without deterioration. Niger seed contains proteins, oil and soluble sugars.
Benefits of Niger Oil :
- Niger Oil Good Heart Health
Niger Seed Oil has a high level of Omega 3 fatty acids and linoleic acid. It balances cholesterol levels in the body. Niger seed oil helps to prevent heart diseases and protects from heart stroke and heart attacks..
- Niger Oil Helps In Sleep Aid
Magnesium, potassium and zinc are some of the key minerals that are found in niger seed oil. These can also affect the hormonal levels in the body. These minerals help to stabilize Circadian rhythms and also induces the release of certain neurotransmitters that the body needs for proper rest, particularly magnesium. Niger oil and its minerals are beneficial for curing insomnia or chronic restlessness while sleeping.
- Niger Seed Oil Acts as Good Pain Reliever
Niger seeds oil is a good pain reliever. Its beneficial therapeutic properties, give effective relief from aches and pains and application of niger seed oil as massage or consumption can cause the relief to the person..
Uses of Niger Oil
- Niger oil is also used to protect the body against cold and flu, cure rheumatism, remove insomnia, improve blood circulation. It also safeguards the skin against allergies, curbs morning sickness etc.
- Niger seed oil can be used to cure asthma and improves coughing, wheezing, and other lung functions. It aids sleep and heart health along with skin and hair conditions. It accelerates healing and reduces inflammation.