Jaggery is packed with calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus and even has trace amounts of zinc, copper, thiamine, riboflavin and niacin. In addition, studies suggest that Jaggery has B vitamins, some amounts of plant proteins and loads of phytochemicals and antioxidants. No wonder that eating Jaggery, especially during the winter season, has many potential benefits. The following are some health benefits you can garner by including more Jaggery into your diet.
- About this item
- ✔ 100 % Vegan | Certified Organic | Gluten-Free | NO Additives | Unadulterated.
- ✔ Grown without synthetic Pesticides and without synthetic GMOs.
- ✔ It is rich in minerals such as magnesium, zinc and iron, which have many health-giving properties.
- ✔ Helps you to stay toasty warm during winters from inside. Helps you in cold and cough and boost your inner immunity.
- ✔ Acts as a good blood purifier and Detox helps to cleanse the liver by flushing out toxins from the body.
- ✔ It helps to activate the digestive enzymes in your body and the proper digestion of food.
- ✔ It’s a great source of vitamins and minerals and helps to fulfil nutritional gaps in your body that arise due to a lack of improper diet.
- RAJAMUDI brings to you the finest quality Jaggery containing no chemical additive and made from organic sugar cane. This golden-brown delicacy is highly nutritious, delicious, and healthier than processed sugar and artificial sweeteners. It naturally contains iron, vitamins, and minerals and enhances the taste of tea, coffee, and other beverages.
- Rajamudi Organic Jaggery is a natural sweetener that's also a healthier alternative to refined white sugar. It is prepared from the sap or the juice of plants that contain a considerable amount of sucrose or sugar. This includes plants like sugar cane and particular palms like date palm and Palmyra. Traditional Jaggery is unrefined and non-distilled, so no chemicals are used in making it, and all the nutrients like magnesium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus are retained.
- Jaggery tastes like something between rich molasses and caramel toffee, rich brown or golden in colour. Although there are several types, the most popular and highly consumed form of Jaggery is sugarcane. Apart from being used in households as a sweetener and a flavouring agent, it is also used extensively in the food and beverage industry. For example, it is used in chocolates, candies, sorbets, traditional Indian health tonics, and syrups.
- Essential benefits of Jaggery include its ability to cleanse your body, act as a digestive agent, healthily sweeten your food, and provide good amounts of minerals. It is much more complex than refined sugar and therefore does not increase the sugar level in the blood very quickly. Instead, it provides energy slowly, over a more extended period. Although people with diabetes should avoid Jaggery, it is better than using sugar.
- For centuries in the Indian Subcontinent, sugar cane Jaggery has been used as a lung, throat, and respiratory tract cleanser and an additive to the local remedies for coughs and colds. So as you can see, having a good amount of Jaggery in the kitchen is essential for several reasons. First, Rajamudi Organic Jaggery Powder, made from Jaggery extracted from the most nutritious sugar canes, is highly nutritious & free from any chemicals.
Jaggery Powder Uses:
1. Natural jaggery powder is also great for making traditional desserts like jaggery cake and Sakkara, Pongal.
2. Rajamudi powder jaggery for tea is the perfect alternative to refined sugar.
3. Rajamudi Powder jaggery is a wholesome sugar substitute used for baking.