Buy Flax Seed oil - Wood-Pressed Flax Seed Oil | Rajamudi
RAJAMUDI FLAXSEED OIL:
- 100% natural, unprocessed, cold-pressed, chemical-free, and healthy
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free, also a perfect oil for Oil Pulling.
- Rich in vitamin E, which helps in keeping your skin strong and supple
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
- 100% natural, unprocessed, cold-pressed, chemical-free, and healthy.
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free.
Why Flax Seed?
Flaxseed oil comes from ripened flaxseeds that manufacturers have wood-pressed to extract the oil. Another name for flaxseed oil is linseed oil..
Flaxseed oil is commercially available in both capsule and liquid form. It contains a type of omega-3 fatty acid called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). The body uses ALA from flaxseed oil and converts it in small amounts to other fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid.
- Studies have found that flaxseed oil supplements can increase levels of omega-3 fatty acids in the body, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Flaxseed oil may also have benefits for the skin and hair, such as reducing some of the symptoms of atopic dermatitis. Atopic dermatitis is a type of eczema, which is a long-term condition that causes red and itchy skin.
- Flaxseed oil may also help lower the risk of diabetes.